The dry cleaners shrunk my pants.
I have a good idea they shrunk a few of my shirts, too.
While we are at it, someone stole all the batteries that go into my scale. You know what that means? The scale is broken.
I tell you what. When it rains, it pours, right?
And while this dip is ah-maze-ing, it’s not really too fattening. Unfortunately, the culprit for my shrinking pants is not this dip. It’s those darned chips.
It’s a good thing I have fresh veggies ready to go with this. Otherwise, I might be inclined to accuse my husband of installing circus mirrors in my bathroom while I wasn’t looking.
Source: Eat Live Run
- 2 large yellow onions, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 17-oz container Greek yogurt
- 1 16-oz container reduced fat sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- In a large, non-stick pan heat oil over medium-low heat. Add onions and cook, stirring frequently, for about 25-30 minutes. The onions should be soft, but not quite carmelized.
- If while cooking, the onions look a little dry, add water to moisten.
- Take onions off heat and allow to completely cool.
- In a large bowl, add yogurt and sour cream. Mix well.
- Add garlic salt and pepper. Combine.
- Once the onions are cooled, add to dip and combine well.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- ** Great with veggies! **
** Linked to Chef in Training, Mandy’s Recipe Box, The Recipe Critic, Nap-Time Creations, Housewife How Tos, Hope Studios, Cozy Little House, Buns in My Oven, High Heels & Grills, Creations by Kara, Mom’s Test Kitchen, Lady Behind the Curtain, Lil’ Luna, Reasons to Skip the Housework, Five Little Chefs, Domesblissity, The 36th Avenue, The Shabby Creek Cottage, House of Hepworths, and 33 Shades of Green. **